Learn the essentials of Drupal CMS administration and the everyday skills you need to manage your drupal website
Our Drupal Training Intermediate Workshop is aimed at people who have some experience of using Drupal and want to know more about the admin side of things. We cover Drupal administration in more detail including creating and editing pages, adding content, images and links, creating and configuring custom menu, managing users and installing modules.
This practical drupal training workshop will teach you everything you need to know about creating and maintaining the content, menus , user management and adding modules to extend website functionality.
Audience: Intermediate website owners, Intermediate web designers, and front-end web developers.
Skill Level: Intermediate - Moderate
Duration: 1 x Day (6 hours)
Class size: Courses limited to maximum of 8 persons.
What you will learn
The aim of the workshop is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to understand the drupal CMS and how it can be managed. It is a practical course with code examples, coding activities and plenty of guidance to help you.
Learn how to manage drupal:
- Understanding fields, views, nodes and blocks
- Creating and editing content types
- Creating, editing and deleting content
- Adding text, images and links to your content
- Publishing and unpublishing content
- uploading and deleting images
- creating SEO friendly page names
- creating and configuring content blocks
- creating, editing and deleting users
- creating menus and configuring menu items
- configuring the contact form
- the drupal directory structure
- uploading modules via FTP
- installing and activating modules
- installing module updates via admin interface
Available delivery methods for this workshop
- GROUP CLASSROOM
- GROUP MY LOCATION
- GROUP REMOTE
- PRIVATE CLASSROOM
- PRIVATE MY LOCATION
- PRIVATE REMOTE
- ONLINE ON-DEMAND
Drupal Intermediate Training Workshop duration 6 hours
Weekday cost £295.00 per person
Available locations: Birkenhead Studio (Wirral), Remote or Your Premises*
Evening and weekend cost £375.00 per person
Available locations: Birkenhead Studio (Wirral) or Remote only
Full payment is payable at the time of booking. No refund will be given if you cancel your course less than 14 days before your course date.
*Within 30 miles of CH41 5DL. Outside this area travelling time and expenses apply.
You will receive a comprehensive course manual for this class.
You will need:
- Laptop Computer
- Pen and A4 Notepad
You will have access to the online campus for this course after attending the workshop.